4KF : 4 Knapsack Fans FAQ
Why buy from 4KF?
The EXTREME advantage
Established in 2015, 4KF is one of Turkiye’s original direct businesses to consumer e-commerce retailers and continues to be a leading retailer today
4KF has one of the largest and most diverse catalogues in the industry. We are bringing all of these items to online now.
4KF has the best warranty in the industry. All items are covered by a 5 day dead on arrival warranty. Most items are covered by a 90 day free defective replacement warranty and 150 day repair warranty.
4KF customer service is available 24 hours a day 7 days per week through Customer Service Express or through online chat.
What language do I enter my information in?
All customer information must be entered in English. Information entered in other languages can cause processing delays or lost packages. 4KF is not responsible for issues caused by improper entry.
Do I have to pay for customs and import taxes?
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something you bought on 4KF because:
• Duties and taxes are typically not included in the price of the item, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the seller.
• When shopping on 4KF, you are buying from overseas sellers. That’s why sometimes you will be asked to pay customs duty.
The taxes may depend on where your order was sent from, the type of items you bought, their value and the weight of the package. Different countries may have different tax policies regarding specific products. It’s always best to confirm this with the seller or your local customs authority.
You are responsible to clear VAT on all purchases made on 4KF. This can be done through the VAT clearance procedure of your local customs authority in your country of residence.
Please note: Customs duties and taxes are never paid for by 4KF.
To avoid any unforeseen surprises, please pay attention to the following:
• Ask the seller if you need to pay any additional import duties, taxes or other customs-related charges.
• Contact your local post or customs office to find out more about your country’s customs duties and taxes.
• Import duties, taxes or other customs-related charges are normally collected by shipping companies upon delivery.
• Sellers are not responsible for delays caused by the customs office in your country.
• Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade.
• Some sellers offer domestic delivery, meaning that they will send your order from a warehouse in your country. In this case you won’t be asked to pay any additional customs duties and taxes.
If you have bought the Import Tax&VAT Insurance, and have paid the taxes, please kindly upload the tax document, invoice or receipt.
How are Tax and Customs duties handled?
Statistically, less than 1% of 4KF’s shipments have been examined by international custom agencies. However, the customer is responsible for all customs issues including tariffs, taxes, import laws and item seizures.
Turkiye warehouse items are not subject to any export taxes.
International warehouse items are not subject to any sales tax.